2018 CESS Staff Recognition Award
Each year the Dean's Office provides the CESS Staff Recognition Award to formally recognize and value the sustained and remarkable work of staff members in the College of Education and Social Services. Presentation of awards will be made at the CESS Faculty/Staff meeting on May 16th.
- Full-time or part-time staff member in CESS
- 3 or more years of employment in CESS
DEADLINE: April 30, 2018
The following individuals are ineligible:
- Staff members who received this award within the last three years:
- Leslie Ermolovich (2015)
- Dawn St. Amour & Kate Ball Clem (2016)
- Staff members in CESS appointed to the 2018 Selection Committee: Gillian Homsted (2017 recipient), Darren McIntyre (2017 recipient), and Pam Blum
To nominate a deserving staff member in CESS for the CESS Staff Recognition Award, any member of the CESS community (faculty, staff, and students) must:
- Submit a completed Staff Recognition Award Nomination Form, including a supporting nomination narrative.
- Secure at least one (1) additional letter of support from another CESS community member. [Those you have selected to provide letters of support will be contacted directly with further details, including a link to submit their letter.]
Note: Self-nominations are welcome.