Each year the Dean's Office provides the CESS Staff Recognition Award to formally recognize and value the sustained and remarkable work of staff members in the College of Education and Social Services. Presentation of awards will be made at the CESS Faculty/Staff meeting on May 13th.
- Full-time or part-time staff member in CESS
- 3 or more years of employment in CESS
DEADLINE: April 24, 2020
The following individuals are ineligible:
Staff members who received this award within the last three years -
- Gillian Homsted (2017 recipient) & Darren McIntyre (2017 recipient)
- Kim Nicasio (2018 recipient)
Staff members in CESS appointed to the 2020 Selection Committee -
- Rachel Cronin (2019 recipient), Jennifer Olson (2019 recipient), and Pam Blum
To nominate a deserving staff member in CESS for the CESS Staff Recognition Award, any member of the CESS community (faculty, staff, and students) must:
- Submit a completed Staff Recognition Award Nomination by completing this Lime Survey, including a supporting nomination narrative.
- Secure at least one (1) additional letter of support, and no more than three (3) additional letters of support, from another CESS community member. [Those you have selected to provide letters of support will be contacted directly with further details.]
Note: Self-nominations are welcome.